Olive Oil Waffles
Trust us, you’ll never make waffles without olive oil again!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat waffle iron and when hot, spray with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the eggs, buttermilk, olive oil and brown sugar together.
- Add combined remaining dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour by half cupfuls into the hot waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Remove and finish with a drizzle of pure maple syrup.