Mini Charcuterie Board
- 1 Jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam - Purchase Here
- 1 Jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip - Purchase Here
- Mini Charcuterie Boards as many as you are serving
- 1 Mini Brie wheels cut in half or in quarters
- Sliced hard cheese cheddar, gouda, Monterey jack
- Sliced Salami
- Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeno Stuffed Olives - Purchase Here
- Savory Crackers - Purchase Here
- On each mini board arrange a single serving size of meat, cheese, crackers, nuts, pickled garnish, and one Terrapin Ridge Farms jar. We suggest 2 cheeses, 4 slices each and 2 meats with enough meat for the cheese. 8 crackers and a 3-4 olives. Extra fruit is a plus!
- Lay out filled platters on your serving area for guests to grab (if you are not enjoying alone). If serving for a crowd, we always like to have wine pairings prepared and set up around the mini boards. Make sure each board has its own utensils and napkin as well!
Valentine's Day Twist
- Add decorative flowers
- Sprinkle candy hearts throughout the board
- Add specialty chocolate, this also acts as a pallate cleanser and pairs nicely with some creamier, milk cheeses
- Slice strawberries so they look like hearts
- Prosciutto and salami rossettes
- Wine, wine, wine
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!