- 4 russet potatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Black Truffle w/Garlic EVOO (purchase here)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Get-R-Smoked Amazing Chicken (purchase here)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Flaky salt, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes and slice off the ends. Cut into 1-inch slices.
- Season both sides of the potatoes generously with kosher salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet (or other heavy-duty, ovenproof skillet) over medium-high heat. Add the Olive Oil and 4 tablespoons of the butter. Sear the potatoes on one side until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes and add the broth, garlic and a good sprinkle of Get-R-Smoked Amazing Chicken Seasoning.
- Cut the remaining 6 tablespoons butter into cubes and scatter on top of the potatoes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with flaky salt and spoon the pan sauce all over the potatoes.
- Drizzle with Black Truffle w/Garlic EVOO