Lavender Lemon Chicken
Lemony and sweet, it will surely become one of your favorite
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Lavender Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender buds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts skin on
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, olive oil, honey, lavender, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place, skin side down, on the grill.
- Cook, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with the marinade, for 15 minutes or until no longer pink when tested with a sharp knife.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Serve on plate and arrange with lemon slices and lavender buds.