- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Get-R-Smoked Italian Herb Blend Seasoning - Purchase Here
- 1 lb Ground beef or turkey
- 1 small Onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large Egg beaten
- 2 tsp Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning - Purchased Here
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Italian bread crumbs, milk and Italian seasoning. Combine well and set aside while preparing the other ingredients, for at least 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, Mikes SPG, parmesan cheese, and parsley into the soaked bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Portion onto the prepared baking sheet (using a cookie or ice cream scoop will make it easier). Wet your hands with water, and roll meatballs into 2" diameter balls.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the meatballs have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Remove from oven and drain off any excess fat.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and pasta.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!