Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 1 pound chicken breast diced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan Garlic EVOO - Purchased Here
- 1 samll Onion finely chopped
- 16 oz pasta your choice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1.5 oz butter
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients (Mikes SPG, Italian seasoning, paprika) and season the chicken pieces.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and press the SAUTE function. Adjust to high and heat olive oil. Quickly saute chicken on all sides then add chopped onion.
- Turn OFF the saute function and deglaze the pot with some of the chicken stock. Add the pasta and chicken stock and give everything a good stir.
- Cover with the lid and lock it into its position. Turn the vent to the SEALING position. Press the MANUAL button (pressure cooking) and adjust the time to 3 minutes. When cooking is finished, release the pressure.
- Stir in butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, grated Parmesan, and more spices if you like. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped basil and serve the instant pot creamy garlic parmesan chicken pasta immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!