Hickory Smoked Balsamic Roast Beef
- 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup OOM Hickory Smoked Balsamic Vinegar (purchase here)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle gravy over roast beef.