Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream and Strawberry Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 med. peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. dark rum
- 3 tsp. butter
- Place strawberry Balsamic Vinegar in a small pot and reduce by ½ or more until thick and syrup
- While the Balsamic vinegar is reducing, place butter and rum into a small dish and heat in a microwave until butter is just melted.
- Place peach halves, cut side up, on a large piece of aluminum foil. (Note, dividing the peaches into two batches will make handling them easier. Use 4 halves per piece of foil)
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and distribute evenly into center of each peach half.
- Brush the peaches with the rum-butter mixture, and fold the foil over the peaches and seal.
- Place peach bundles on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 15 minutes or until peaches are thoroughly heated and softened.
To serve: place a small dollop of vanilla ice cream into the center of each peach. Spoon 1 tablespoon of strawberry Balsamic glaze over each peach half and serve immediately.