Frozen Garlic Cheese French Fries on the Griddle
- 1 bag Frozen fries
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Avocado Oil - Purchase Here
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning Salt
- Get-R-Smoked Garlic Cheese Bread Seasoning - Purchase Here
- Preheat your griddle over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Lay down a generous layer of oil on the griddle. Don't skimp!
- Put the fries down in a single layer by grabbing handfuls and sprinkling the fries onto the griddle so they are evenly distributed in a single layer. (Don't dump the whole frozen bag on the griddle or you could end up with a warped griddle.)
- If you have a cover, use it! If you don't, that's fine too.
- Once browned / crisped to your preference. Season with seasoning salt and Garlic Cheese Bread Seasoning
- Serve and enjoy!
The secret to great griddle fries is to not over-work them. That means put the spatula down and don’t flip them until they are brown. Repeat until all sides are as crispy as you like them.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!