Dill Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Olive Oil Marketplace Dill EVOO - Purchase Here
- Olive Oil Marketplace White Lemon Balsamic - Purchase Here
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lay fresh asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with Dill Oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread out in a single layer. Roast at 400 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes until tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Drizzle with Lemon Balsamic. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve immediately
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!