Dill Baked Cod
- 4 6oz pieces of cod fillet skinless and boneless
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C bread crumbs
- 2 T butter melted
- 1tsp +1TBS Olive Oil Marketplace Dill EVOO - Purchased Here
- Chopped parsley to taste
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place a grate on a sheet pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season cod fillets with salt and pepper and place on prepared grate.
- Spread each cod fillet with enough dill mayonnaise (see below) to coat.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter and 1 tsp Dill Olive Oil and sprinkle over mayonnaise.
- Place into hot oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley.
To make Dill Mayonnaise:
- Combine mayonnaise, 1 T Dill Olive Oil, shallot, lemon zest, and chopped dill. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!