Bruschetta [bru'sketta] starts with a baguette cut into three-quarter inch thick slices. The slices are grilled or toasted on both sides, then rubbed liberally with a freshly cut clove of raw garlic. Topping possibilities are nearly endless, so don't be afraid to have fun with it! And as always, remember to finish with a drizzle of good Extra Virgin Olive Oil and/or Balsamic From Olive Oil Marketplace.
- Roma tomatoes
- Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Blend Vinaigrette
- Sliced baguette
- Olive Oil Marketplace Traditional Aged Balsamic
- Chop Roma tomatoes
- Toss with a generous amount of Olive Oil Marketplace
- Italian Blend Vinaigrette in a bowl.
- Spoon onto sliced baguette, Drizzle with Balsamic and