- 3 navel oranges
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of seeded and minced chile's
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Mango Balsamic Vinegar (purchase here)
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO (purchase here)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- With a sharp knife, remove the peel and white pith from oranges and limes and discard.
- Cut the orange and lime segments from the surrounding membranes and coarsely chop.
- Gently toss the oranges, limes, cilantro, chile's, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Make Ahead Tip:
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.