Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Marketplace House Blend EVOO - Purchase Here
- Get-R-Smoked Mike's SPG All-Purpose Seasoning/Rub - Purchase Here
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic - Purchase Here
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 tbsp fresh basil sliced
- Season chicken breasts with Mike's SPG Seasoning.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat up 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add in the last tablespoon of olive oil and saute chopped onions until transparent.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and raspberry preserves. Pour into the pan with the onions. Using a wooden spoon deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Simmer the balsamic and raspberry preserves for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
- Add back in the chicken and cook it to 165ºF. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment