Chipotle Chicken Pasta Toss
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (2 breast halves)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil Marketplace Southwestern Chipotle Marinade, divided use
- 8 Oz. penne pasta
- 1 15 Oz. can black beans
- 1 cup frozen cut corn
- 3 medium sized Roma tomatoes, 1 cup chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, 1/4", about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Marinate chicken breasts in Southwestern Chipotle Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, pour the black beans and frozen corn into a colander and rinse under cool water until corn is defrosted.
- Place the beans, corn, tomatoes and green onions in a 3-quart or larger serving bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill chicken on medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side (or about 7 minutes on a closed indoor grill). Chop into bite-size pieces; add to the bowl with the vegetables and beans. Drain and add the cooked penne to the bowl.
- Stir the remaining 2 Tbsp. (or more; add to taste) of marinade into the sour cream and add the sour cream mixture to the bowl. Toss to distribute throughout. Serve immediately.