Chipotle Chicken Pasta Toss
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast 2 breast halves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil Marketplace Southwestern Chipotle Marinade divided use
- 8 Oz. penne pasta
- 1 15 Oz. can black beans
- 1 cup frozen cut corn
- 3 medium sized Roma tomatoes 1 cup chopped
- 1 bunch green onions 1/4", about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Marinate chicken breasts in Southwestern Chipotle Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, pour the black beans and frozen corn into a colander and rinse under cool water until corn is defrosted.
- Place the beans, corn, tomatoes and green onions in a 3-quart or larger serving bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill chicken on medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side (or about 7 minutes on a closed indoor grill). Chop into bite-size pieces; add to the bowl with the vegetables and beans. Drain and add the cooked penne to the bowl.
- Stir the remaining 2 Tbsp. (or more; add to taste) of marinade into the sour cream and add the sour cream mixture to the bowl. Toss to distribute throughout. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment