CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE
- 1 lb.Olive Oil Marketplace PastaPasta (you could use any fun shaped pasta)
- Olive Oil Marketplace House Blend EVOO
- Olive Oil Marketplace Roasted Chili Olive Oil
- 1 cup Marinated Chicken Breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Ham, cooked and cubed (Ham steak works good)
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Minced Onion
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese, shredded
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO
- Marinate chicken breast 2-3 hours in Roasted Chili Olive Oil, fry till done. Add Ham to same pan - fry till done. - Dice both ham & Chicken.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over med-high heat. Add OOM House Olive Oil and add the pasta; cook until al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add in the chicken and ham and toss to combine.Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese and minced onion over low-medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until it becomes a smooth texture (about 5 minutes).
- Stir into the pasta mixture then Swiss cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta to a baking dish and top with Panko crumbs.
- Pour OOM butter EVOO over crumbs and broil until browned (About 4 - 5 minutes).