- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Habanero Olive Oil - Purchased Here
- or any of your favorite Olive Oil Marketplace Flavored EVOO - Purchased Here
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Teaspoons Get-R-Smoked Italian Seasoning Blend - Purchased Here
- 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the onions into the pie crust. Pour the egg mixture over the onions. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into center of the quiche comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!