Cheesy Pigs in the Blanket
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp Melted butter
- 4 ounce Brick of cheddar cheese sliced into thin rectangles.
- 2 Dill pickles sliced paper thin.
- 12 Pillsbury crescent dough sheets
- 2 12 ounce packages of little smoky sausages
- 1 jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Dip - Purchase Here
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease inside of an 8 inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough and cut into 1″ x 2″ rectangles brush the top of it with the melted butter.
- To each rectangle add one thin slice of cheddar cheese, one slice of pickle and a smear of Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip.
- Add one little smoky sausage and roll dough around the sausage, pinch to seal.
- Place pigs in a blanket standing upright in a spring-form pan, they should be snug, but not too tightly packed together.
- Brush the top with the remaining melted butter.
- Bake until Golden, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm with Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Mustard dip.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment