- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Caramel Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, quartered
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- fresh cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Whisk brown sugar, water, fish sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a bowl until brown sugar is completely dissolved, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Heat oil over high heat in a skillet. Stir in chicken.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the brown sugar mixture over chicken; cook and stir until the brown sugar mixture has a syrup-like consistency, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Pour in the remaining brown sugar mixture; cook until chicken is tender and no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in in peanuts, jalapenos and green onion; cook until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment