Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil Marketplace White Aged Balsamic (purchase here), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil (purchase here)
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons balsamic and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders; cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
- Lay a tortilla on a work surface or plate.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon blue cheese sauce and top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato.
- Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
To assemble wraps