Buffalo Chicken Finger Nachos
- 1 Bag Nacho chips
- 1 Bag Ready made chicken fingers Breaded or Naked
- 3 oz Smoked Gouda cheese Grated
- 4 oz Blue cheese Crumbled
- 3 green onions Chopped
- Tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro Optional
- 1 Bottle Terrapin Ridge Buffalo Ranch Garnishing Sauce - Purchase Here
- On a baking sheet place a layer of nacho chips.
- Add chicken strips cut into bite sized pieces, grated cheese and crumbled blue cheese.
- Place in the oven on broil until the cheese has melted and the chips are toasted.
- Remove from oven and add your toppings.
- Last, drizzle your nachos with Terrapin Ridge Farms Buffalo Ranch Sauce.
- Enjoy hot!
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!