Braided Spaghetti Bread
- 1 Loaf Bread Dough thawed to room temperature
- 6 ounces Olive Oil Marketplace Spaghetti cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 egg white beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
- Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Herb Olive Oil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Remove wrap from dough. Brush with OOM Italian Herb EVOO, place spaghetti lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough.
- Top with sauce and cheese cubes.
- Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling. Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips left over right, right over left. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- Beat egg white mixing in 2 TBS of Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Herb Olive Oil, Lift braid with both hands and place on a large, sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg white mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and slice to serve.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment