Bold Grilled Garlic Bread
- 1 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Habanero Olive Oil - Purchased Here
- Or Olive Oil Marketplace Tunisian EVOO - Purchased Here
- 1 cup Fresh basil chopped
- 3 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 8 ounce loaf Calabrese bread (crusty Italian bread), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Mix oil, basil, and garlic in a bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. Cook bread slices on the grill until underside is toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip bread over and baste the grilled sides with about 1/2 of the oil mixture. Grind salt and pepper on top. Grill until bottoms are toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip bread slices over once more; baste with remaining oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!