Bacon Cheddar Bombs
- 2 cups Frozen tater tots brought to room temperature
- 1 ounce Sharp cheddar cheese cut into ¼-inch squares
- 4 slices Bacon quartered
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 3 TBS Get-R-Smoked Sweet BBQ Rub - Purchase Here
- Working 1 at a time, wrap bacon piece around a tater tot and cheese square.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together Brown Sugar and Sweet BBQ Rub
- Dredge wrapped tater tots in sugar/ rub mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place tater tots, seam side down, directly in liner pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, turning tots halfway
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!