Apple Maple Bacon Jam Nachos
This dish is incredibly easy to make and extra delicious. Whether you are making it for yourself as an afternoon treat or as a cozy treat for your guests, this recipe is a winner!CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
- 5 Apples honey crisp
- 1 jar Apple Maple Bacon Jam purchase here
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a sauté pan toast the walnut pieces until slightly brown. Use medium heat. This happens quickly and can burn easily so stay with it tossing the nuts in the pan. About one minute.
- Set nuts aside.
- Cut apples in half, remove core then slice into 1/8th inch slices. Place into a shallow bowl and add lemon juice to keep the apples from turning brown.
- Remove apples from lemon juice. Use a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Arrange on a plate in a spiral pattern.
- Drizzle Apple Maple Bacon Jam over apples.
- Top with blue cheese and walnuts.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment