Walberry Spinach Salad
- 3 C. baby spinach rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries raspberries, strawberries or blueberries
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/4 C. finely chopped walnuts optional
- 1/3 C.Olive Oil Marketplace Mission EVOO
- 3-4 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Walberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- To make vinaigrette, thoroughly whisk vinegar and salt/pepper in a small bowl. Add the Olive Oil in a slow stream while continuing to whisk until it is emulsified. Adjust vinegar and oil ratio to your taste and set aside. Arrange spinach and onion on 4 chilled salad plates. Top spinach with crumbled feta, tomatoes and berries. When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette over the salads. Top with walnuts or additional feta cheese, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment