Sweet Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil Marketplace Maple Balsamic purchase here
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Peel, seed and dice butternut squash
- Toss liberally with Olive Oil Marketplace Maple Balsamic
- Sprinkle with sea salt and a little fresh cracked pepper
- Roast in a 400F oven for about 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes
- Roast until tender, golden brown and caramelized.
- Drizzle Maple Balsamic over top and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment