Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Marketplace Spanish EVOO - Purchased Here
- 1 Yellow onion Diced
- 1 Green bell pepper Diced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper Diced
- 1 14oz can Petite diced tomatoes Drained
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 4 cups Beef stock
- 1 6oz can Tomato paste
- 1 Tbs Get-R-Smoked Dirty Croc Seasoning - Purchased Here
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 tsp Dried basil
- 3 tsp Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning/Rub - Purchased Here
- 3/4 cup Jasmine rice or any rice of your choice
- Dice all the vegetables first and set the aside.
- Preheat a Dutch oven or Stock pot over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add diced onions and bell peppers and cook until they start to soften. Mix it diced tomato and cook for a few more minutes.
- Move vegetables over to the sides and add ground beef to the center of the pan. Break it apart, sprinkle with Dirty Croc Seasoning, cover the pot with a lid, and cook for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, break up the meat some more and start mixing it with veggies. Close the lid and keep cooking until the beef is mostly done. Make sure to break up as many clumps as you can.
- Mix in tomato paste and then, pour in beef stock.
- Season with oregano, basil, Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning, mix well and lower the heat to low. Close the lid but leave a small crack for the heat to escape.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Mix in rice, close the lid back up and cook until rice is done.
- Serve right away.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!