Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 6 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 10 oz. pkgs. frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 16 oz. carton Cool Whip
- Olive Oil Marketplace Caramel Balsamic - Purchase Here
- Bake cake in two round cake pans - using Blood Orange EVOO in place of Vegetable oil in cake mix and set aside to cool.
- Make pudding and set in refrigerator to get cold.
- Cut one layer of cake in small chunks; put in punch bowl.
- Spread half of pudding on top; then add half of pineapple and one package strawberries. Slice one banana on top; half of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely
- Drizzle Caramel Balsamic over top. Repeat with the other layer the same - ending with Cool Whip and Caramel Balsamic Drizzle.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment