Spiral Squash and Zucchini Salad Explosion
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 zucchini's
- 2 summer squash
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 half cup of fresh shaved corn
- 1 half white onion cut thin rings
- 1 third cup fresh pineapple small cubed
- 1 third cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces good quality goat cheese crumbled
- Cracked peppercorn to taste
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan Garlic EVOO or any flavor
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Traditional Balsamic Vinegar or any flavor
- 1 quarter cup walnuts
- 2 green apples
- 1 cucumber
- 2 med sized carrots
- Lay the spinach down on a large platter. With the spiral cutter, cut thin spirals using the apples, and cucumber. Using the spaghetti attachment, cut the zucchini, summer squash, cucumber, and carrots. Place on top of the spinach. Chop the celery in 1/4 inch pieces. Crumble the goat cheese. Add remaining ingredients and toss with the oil and vinegar.
- Super healthy and hard to believe it's all raw. The spiral cut is key to this gorgeous dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment