Spicy Citrus and Mango Smoked Salmon Salad / Taco’s
- 10 oz. package shredded green cabbage or a variety you prefer
- 6 green onions diced
- 1 mango cubed
- 8 oz. smoked salmon broken up or cut into small pieces
- 1-2 avocados sliced
- 3 TB. Olive Oil Marketplace Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- 2 TB. Olive Oil Marketplace Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
- Salt try Olive Oil Marketplace Smoked Salt for some great flavor
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place cabbage in a bowl. Top with green onions, mango, and smoked salmon In a separate bowl whisk together Citrus Habanero Olive Oil, Mango Balsamic, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour vinaigrette over ingredients in bowl, and toss gently to combine. Top with avocado slices, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment