Spiced Pumpkin Cream Parfaits
- Cool Whip Large Container
- Spiced Pumpkin Cream recipe below
- 16 oz box of Granola
- Olive Oil Marketplace Caramel Balsamic
Spiced Pumpkin Cream ingredients:
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup of Cool Whip - Reserved
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Caramel Balsamic
- Prepare your Spiced Pumpkin Cream (recipe below), and place into the fridge to keep cold.
- To assemble the parfaits, place your glasses in front of you, in a row; add about 4 tablespoons worth of the granola into the bottom of each glass; next, pipe in about 4 tablespoons worth of the Spiced Pumpkin Cream over the granola, and then, pipe in about 3-4 tablespoons worth of the Cool Whip over that; repeat the layering process once again by adding a layer of the granola then the Spiced Pumpkin Cream, and finally, a generously piped dollop of the Cool Whip in the center of the top of the parfait; finish by drizzling a touch of Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic, and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Spiced Pumpkin Cream Preparation:
- In a large bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese, gently blend till smooth and fluff; next, add in the 1 cup of pumpkin pie filling, and gently fold/blend that into the cream cheese; next, add in the sugar and brown sugar, blend those in well; finally, fold in the 1 cup of reserved Cool Whip, blending it in gently, but well; spoon the Spiced Pumpkin Cream into a piping bag, and place into the fridge to keep cold until ready to use.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment