Smoked Salmon Dill Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1 T minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish drained - optional
- 6 T Olive Oil Marketplace Dill EVOO - Purchase Here
- 6 T Olive Oil Marketplace White Lemon Balsamic - Purchase Here
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 oz smoked salmon minced
- Cream the cheese in an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream, dill, horseradish, Dill Oil, Lemon Balsamic, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Stir in the smoked salmon and mix well.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!