Sassy Macaroni Salad
- 1 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Citrus Habanero Olive Oil - Purchased Here
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace Tropical Passion Balsamic - Purchased Here
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- Whisk olive oil, sugar, ketchup, Balsamic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Set aside to let the flavors blend for 30 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
- Combine cooled pasta, tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, and cucumber in a bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment