Salted Chocolate Olive Oil Cakes /Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Break the chocolate into small chunks and melt with olive oil in double boiler.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until light and airy. Reduce speed and slowly pour in chocolate mixture.
- Add sifted flour and mix on low speed until well blended. Batter can either be poured into a spring-form pan or a greased, floured pie pan, or individual cookie pan.
- Sprinkle Sea Salt generously over the batter, as much as you would sugar or sprinkles.
- Bake for 22-30 minutes depending on the size of the pan and the texture you’d like the cake or cookies.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate. This cake is best eaten after it has been in the refrigerator overnight.