Salted Orange Chocolate Olive Oil Cakes /Cookies
Approx. 36-40 cookies
- 10 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup White Flour sifted
- Gourmet Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Break the chocolate into small chunks and melt with olive oil in double boiler.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until light and airy. Reduce speed and slowly pour in chocolate mixture.
- Add sifted flour and mix on low speed until well blended. Batter can either be poured into a spring-form pan or a greased, floured pie pan, or individual cookie pan.
- Sprinkle Sea Salt generously over the batter, as much as you would sugar or sprinkles.
- Bake for 22-30 minutes depending on the size of the pan and the texture you’d like the cake or 10-12 minutes for cookies.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate. This cake / cookies are best eaten after it has been in the refrigerator overnight.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment