Quick Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 1/4 cup of semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup of part-skim ricotta
- 12 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 tablespoon of 100% fruit jam (try any of our San Saba Pecan Preserves)
- Olive Oil Marketplace Balsamic (Any Flavor that will compliment your Jam)
- Combine melted chocolate and ricotta in a small bowl.
- Spoon a scant 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each chocolate wafer and top with 1/4 teaspoon jam.
- Drizzle Balsamic over the top and Serve