OOM Creamy Coleslaw
Olive Oil Marketplace Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 Bag coleslaw mix shredded cabbage
- ½ C. Shredded carrots
- ½ C. Mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Buttermilk
- ¼ C. Milk
- ¼ C. Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil Marketplace White Aged Balsamic - Purchase Here
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cabbage and carrots into a large mixing bowl, and mix to combine well.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, buttermilk, milk, sugar, lemon juice and balsamic until incorporated completely.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the cabbage mix in the bowl, and toss to coat completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and chill for several hours before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment