Italian Herb Balsamic Bloody Mary
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Herb Balsamic - Purchase Here
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 ounce Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- 6 oz. Vodka
- 4 celery stalks with leaves attached
- Add ice to 4 glasses. Mix vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, Italian Herb Balsamic, and horseradish and pour into glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment