Grilled Green Beans with Duck Butter Ketchup
- 1 pound of green and/or yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil Marketplace Bacon EVOO (purchase here)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoon of Duck Butter (purchase here)
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Toss beans with oil, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
- Transfer to a grill basket
- Grill the beans, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp and brown in spots, 8 to 10 minutes. If they're browning too much before they are tender, reduce the heat or move the grill basket to a cooler spot.
- Combine duck butter, ketchup and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add the beans and stir to combine.