Fudgy Cherry Balsamic Brownies Recipe
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup butter cut into pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Watkins Vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil Marketplace Cherry Balsamic Vinegar purchase here
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup walnuts coarsely chopped (optional)
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large saucepan over very low heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, cherry balsamic, and vanilla.
- Combine flour and next 2 ingredients; stir into chocolate mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover and chill until firm.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment