Fruit & Yogurt Salad
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Bergamont Lemon Balsamic (or any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears, cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 apples, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Balsamic and honey.
- Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
- Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl.
- Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.