Fruit & Yogurt Salad
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt fat-free
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace White Lemon Balsamic or any flavor
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 apples cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Balsamic and honey.
- Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
- Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl.
- Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment