Frozen Yogurt Sunday Bars
- 1 Container Vanilla yogurt
- 3 T Olive Oil Marketplace Favorite Fruit / Berry balsamic
- 2 c Ground flaxseed
- 1 bg Dark chocolate
- 2 T Honey
- 4 T Olive Oil Marketplace Favorite Fruit / Berry balsamic
- 4 T Honey
- Combine yogurt ingredients in a food processor, run for 5-10 minutes. Then freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, then add flaxseed until it slightly pulls away from the pan.
- Pour mixture into a sheet pan and spread evenly and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cut chocolate into squares
- Top with frozen yogurt
- Combine balsamic and honey and drizzle over frozen yogurt.
By Chef Rogo
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment