Fresh Herb & Snap Pea Salad
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe.
- 8 ounces of sugar snap peas trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Walnut Oil purchase here
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil Marketplace fruity balsamic such as Raspberry or Blackberry (purchase here)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups of packed mixed baby lettuce
- 1/4 cup of snipped fresh chives 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh tarragon
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add snap peas and cook until bright green but still crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Toast almonds in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce, chives, tarragon and the snap peas and toss.
- Serve sprinkled with the almonds.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment