Dill Potato Salad
- 2 lbs potatoes scrubbed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 C Olive Oil Marketplace Champagne Vinegar - Purchase Here
- 1/3 C Olive Oil Marketplace Dill EVOO - Purchase Here
- 1/2 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C scallions finely chopped
- 2 T minced fresh dill or to taste
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and quarter the potatoes, taking care to keep the skins on.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, season lightly with salt and pepper and gently toss with 2 T vinegar and 1 T oil. Set aside to cool.
- Mix remaining vinegar with the mustard until well blended.
- Beat in the oil. Pour over the cooled potatoes and gently mix.
- Add scallions and dill, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment