Diabetic Recipe – Mango Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
This simple diabetic recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or a diet dinner. One tip for a better presentation of this dish is that you shouldn't put the balsamic vinaigrette on the salad long before serving. This dressing has a dark brown color, which could alter the look of the vegetables a little bit if allowed to sit in the salad bowl for too long.
For the salad
- 1 medium carrot peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 1 medium ripe mango cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Avocado
- ½ cup chopped Thai parsley
For the balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tbsps. Olive Oil Marketplace Mango Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine the mango and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
- Combine all the balsamic vinaigrette ingredients in another bowl and stir together well. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment