- 3 large heads broccoli 3 ½ to 4 pounds total, trimmed, cut into florets with some stalk attached (cut the florets in half if large)
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan and Garlic EVOO - Purchased Here
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Set the racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat it to 425°F.
- Line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the broccoli between the sheets, arranging them in a single layer. Drizzle each sheet of broccoli with ¼ cup oil, then season each with ½ teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Roast, stirring once and rotating the sheets halfway through, until the broccoli is crispy and charred in spots, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!