Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/2 C sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 T Olive Oil Marketplace Dill EVOO - Purchase Here
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Marketplace White Cucumber Melon Balsamic - Purchase Here
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and slice the cucumber. Slice the tomato. Slice the onion and cut into quarters.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream / yogurt, Dill Oil, Cucumber Melon Balsamic, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir into the vegetables.
- Chill for an hour, allowing the flavors to mix.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!