Citrus Salad w/ Candid Walnuts & Black Walnut Balsamic
- 1 Bag Spring Mix Lettuce
- Clementine Small Orange – Segmented (remove the white membrane)
- Strawberry’s – Cut into quarters
Candid Walnuts Topping:
- 1/2 c Walnuts
- 6 tbs Butter
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar
- 4 tbs Flour
- 1/2 c Olive Oil Marketplace Black Walnut Balsamic
- 1 c Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 Clementine Small Orange – Segmented (remove the white membrane)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Candid Walnut instructions:
- Melt Butter - Mix all ingredients together till walnuts are well coated – Bake at 280 for 12-14min or crispy.
- Blend the Black Walnut Balsamic with the Clementine till smooth – Slowly drizzle in Blood Orange Olive Oil – Blend until emulsified (Mixed together good).
- Toss all ingredients together – and Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment