Chocolate Strawberry - Basil Balsamic Daiquiri
- 8 ounces dark rum
- 1 cup halved hulled fresh strawberries
- 4 whole strawberries for garnish
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Chocolate Strawberry Balsamic
- 1/2 pint strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the whole strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled red wine glasses and garnish with the strawberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment