Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Fudge
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar - Purchase Here
- 1 pound about 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter cut in to small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 9" x 13" baking pan and line with parchment that overhangs the sides.
- In a metal bowl or double boiler, add all of the ingredients except the salt. Set over a pot of gently simmering water, stirring constantly until the chocolate has completely melted.
- The mixture will be very thick. Pour in to the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and cut in to squares.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment